This elegant, superior quality Fakro LWP Insulated Wood Attic Ladder fits in R.O. 25 in. x 47 in. and ceiling heights from 7 ft. 5 in. to 8 ft. 11 in. It is built from quality pine and fully assembled. Locking mechanism installed inside an insulated and sealed door panel ensures the attic entry is airtight while closed to avoid energy loss. The ladder length can be adjusted within 1.3 inch even after cutting the side rails, this allows for perfect fit to ceiling height and additional adjustment after floor renovation. Eleven steps feature a tread rise of about 10 in. to ensure safety and comfort. Included red metal handrail provides additional security and can be installed on either side of the ladder. Specially designed door attaching brackets provide additional space for a foot and unique springs design moves the springs down with the ladder’s door to make attic entry wide and comfortable.
- Durable pinewood construction ensures long-lasting strength and stability
- R value 5.9 achieved by insulated door panel and perimeter gasket
- 300 lb. duty rating Type 1A ANSI certified for safety
- Fully assembled with detachable door for easy installation
- Suitable for finished ceiling height between 7 ft. 11 in. to 10 ft. 1 in.
- Hatch door moves away from the ladder for secure foot step
- Smooth door surface is paintable to match your interior look
- R value 18.9 with optional FAKRO LXW upper hatch
- Opening rod include