- FVS skylight is similar to FVE - the main difference is the application of the photovoltaic set consisting of PV panel with integrated battery.
- Low emission heat reflecting double glazing; available in tempered-tempered (G3) or tempered-laminated (G31) version.
- Internal gasket system protects frame and drywall from condensation.
- Easy, “bracket free” installation system.
- Suitable for roof pitches between 15-85°.
- The PV panel is fitted on the skylight hood using a metal console.
- FVS skylights are equipped with a Z-wave radio control system, allowing for smart home system integration.
- Built in rain sensors.
- Insect screen comes as standard.
- Wide range of accessories available.