- The electric venting skylight FVE gives comfort of use. Remote-operated, the FVE skylight is also equipped with rain sensors, automatically closing in case of rain.
- Low emission heat reflecting double glazing; available in tempered-tempered (G3) or tempered-laminated (G31) version.
- Beautiful, hand selected, vacuum treated, lacquered timber frames.
- Special perimeter gasket underneath the frame for increased insulation.
- Internal gasket system protects frame and drywall from condensation.
- Easy, “bracket free” installation system.
- UV resistant cladding made from polyester paint coated aluminum for long performance.
- Class 3 corrosion resistant hinges.
- Suitable for roof pitches between 15-85°.
- Better sizing improves ability to install and finish drywall without additional support.
- Double seals for better insulation between the sash and frame when skylight is closed.
- Insect screen comes as standard.
- FVE skylights are equipped with a Z-wave radio control system, allowing for smart home system integration.
Free up to 20 miles