Window uValue: 1.5 W/m2K.
Glazing uValue: 1.1 W/m2K.
Acoustic insulation Rw: 35dB.
Inert gas filled panes: Argon.
External glass: Toughened.
Internal glass: Laminated, anti-burglary class P2A.
Air flow: V40P.
- Innovative, large roof window in which the open sashes create a balcony. The upper sash is opened upwards, the lower forward allowing easy access to the balcony bay.
- The sash when opened in position from 0 to 45 degrees is supported by innovative supporting mechanism enabling to leave the sash open in any position within this range.
- The window is operated by the handle located at the bottom of the upper sash. Handle has a two-point locking mechanism.
- The sash when rotated through 180 degrees is locked by the bolt for cleaning.
- Automatic air inlet V40P.
- Both the upper and lower sashes are equipped with safety glazing unit P2.
- The highest quality pine wood, glued in layers, vacuum impregnated.
- Double coated wood with ecological acrylic lacquer in natural colour.
- Increased resistance to burglary - TopSafe system.
- A wide range of accessories.
- Installation range from 35 to 55 degrees.
SKU: FGH-V P2 30100