Fakro FV manual venting skylight allows you to enjoy the light and fresh air in places where it is more resonable not to use electric devices due to safety reasons . FV skylight is also recommended for places where there is no access to a power source. A special control rod enables to open and close the skylight installed high in the ceiling (out of reach). A mosquito screen, installed as standard, protects from mosquitos, so the skylight can be left ajar also during dry nights.
- Made from pressure treated pine wood.
- Coated with water based clear acrylic lacquer (no extra painting required).
- Quick and easy to install. New installation system. No brackets!
- Set directly on the roof for better insulation,
- supplied with a perimeter seal for a "warmer" roof boarding-skylight frame joint.
- Installation template provided to enable accurate cutting of roof opening.
- Triple seal system.
- Suitable for roofs pitches between 15° and 60°.
- Wider range of accessories specifically for skylights.
- Manual opening and closing mechanism.